Welcome to our faces shape quiz. Are you worrying about to know what face shape exactly you have ? If yes, We will give your face shape by asking few quick simple questions. you will be surprised.
A good haircut, hairstyle, makeup look and even choosing the right glasses for you can often be achieved when you know your face shape. While the in-depth process of classifying your face isn’t always simple, it’s not difficult in practice and knowing your personal defining characteristics is paramount.
When you’re going through the process of trying to find your face shape, it’s more of a combination of several basic shapes. The most popular combinations seem to be round and oval or long and rounded. If one is a little bit off from the other on either side, choose the smoothest overall shape for your appearance.
There are serious factors that change the shape of your face like weight gain, weight loss or aging. Remember that you should keep up on how your face changes and focus on the outlines of your face – the lines, angles & curves.
Determine your face shape in front of a mirror or take our quiz
To help you determine your face shape, look at a photo or yourself in a mirror with all of your hair pulled back off your face (if you’ve got bangs, pin them away!). Make sure you are looking front on so that you can clearly see the whole outline of your face and hairline and then…
Check out a photo, or think about how you would look in a mirror if your hair was pulled back off your face. Make sure you look straight on so that you can get the full picture of how big and round your face is. Then carefully examine the following,
- Imagine your face is composed of different areas, including your forehead, cheekbones, and jawline.
- Are you wondering if there is a particular part of your face which is contributing to the widest parts of your face? Find the area and note it.
- Now understand which is the narrowest part or parts of your face. For this, your photo or your mirror image needs to be well-lit enough that you have a well-marked outline of these regions on your face.
- How about the shape of your chin? Is it pointy, round or flat? take a not on it.
- Do you know how wide or narrow your forehead is? Check with your hairline and estimate how wide or narrow is it.
- Do you have a long or short face? May be average. right?
Lets play Face Shape Quiz